can the rear seal in the transmision be cnanged with out pulling transmisionm out ?
can you get rear trans seal out with out taking transmision out ? on 1993 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be
- Headlamps will not turn on but everything else seems to be working. Checked fuses and relays and are good. High beam indicator light on in dash. But no headlamps.