The engine has over 150K miles on it, and it has been a great car. I am the only owner. Have had some repairs & recalls, and basic maintenance. Last week my mechanic told me to start thinking about another car. This one is losing oil. Today the muffler became LOUD & I don't want to spend a lot on this car, but it needs a fix. Can you estimate what a dual exhaust fix will run?
Can you estimate what the muffler repair might cost? on 1999 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
- Won't start has power, has pull back light switch start. Lights come on when off
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Stratford, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - $331) in Elk City, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($213 - $258) in Valley Springs, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - $204) in Deeth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($516 - $571) in Overgaard, AZ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($221 - $325) in Pendleton, TX