The engine has over 150K miles on it, and it has been a great car. I am the only owner. Have had some repairs & recalls, and basic maintenance. Last week my mechanic told me to start thinking about another car. This one is losing oil. Today the muffler became LOUD & I don't want to spend a lot on this car, but it needs a fix. Can you estimate what a dual exhaust fix will run?
Can you estimate what the muffler repair might cost? on 1999 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
- Why would my Accord occasionally make a loud clanking noise at start up?
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Stratford, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - $243) in Elk City, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - $250) in Valley Springs, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Deeth, NV
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Overgaard, AZ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($195 - $309) in Pendleton, TX