The engine has over 150K miles on it, and it has been a great car. I am the only owner. Have had some repairs & recalls, and basic maintenance. Last week my mechanic told me to start thinking about another car. This one is losing oil. Today the muffler became LOUD & I don't want to spend a lot on this car, but it needs a fix. Can you estimate what a dual exhaust fix will run?
Can you estimate what the muffler repair might cost? on 1999 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($161 - 214) in Stratford, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - 94) in Elk City, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valley Springs, AR
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Deeth, NV
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($252 - 977) in Overgaard, AZ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 234) in Pendleton, TX