timing chain tensior is bad, I drove it and now the shop is telling me i need a new engine cause it jumped timing in the one side. Nobody told me not to drive so i need to know if this can be fixed or do they owe me a engine
can you drive safely a suv with a bad timing chain tensior on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies