timing chain tensior is bad, I drove it and now the shop is telling me i need a new engine cause it jumped timing in the one side. Nobody told me not to drive so i need to know if this can be fixed or do they owe me a engine
can you drive safely a suv with a bad timing chain tensior on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.