timing chain tensior is bad, I drove it and now the shop is telling me i need a new engine cause it jumped timing in the one side. Nobody told me not to drive so i need to know if this can be fixed or do they owe me a engine
can you drive safely a suv with a bad timing chain tensior on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?