timing chain tensior is bad, I drove it and now the shop is telling me i need a new engine cause it jumped timing in the one side. Nobody told me not to drive so i need to know if this can be fixed or do they owe me a engine
can you drive safely a suv with a bad timing chain tensior on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Remsenburg, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Macy, NE
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Talmage, KS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($154 - 189) in Yettem, CA