the ac went out 2 weeks ago and, now the belt has broken, i just rebuilt the transmission and dont have the fund to replace the ac and belt.
can you by pass the ac with a shorter serpintine belt? the ac clutch went out. on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Problems(13)
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Repair Estimates
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Q&A(127)
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Recalls(4)
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Shops
- 1999 Chrysler Sebring Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Parker, SD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Donegal, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Ridgely, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Hawk Point, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($486 - 616) in Fowlerville, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in Paoli, IN