the ac went out 2 weeks ago and, now the belt has broken, i just rebuilt the transmission and dont have the fund to replace the ac and belt.
can you by pass the ac with a shorter serpintine belt? the ac clutch went out. on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does the right front end rattle when I go over bumps
- How much will it cost for an air condition fix when it needs a new compressor?
- Fan still blowing, using up battery , when car is turned off after using AC,vent
- My car wont start and ECM light and check engine light on now. Can I reset?
- I's it normal for gasket to go bad at the bottom of the Glass?