VALVES ARE MAKING NOISE AND NEED TO BE ADJUSTED
Can you adjust the valves on a jeep wrangler 2008 v-6 3.8L THE VALVES LOUD
on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.