I took it to shop and they don't normally work on ac..they said u had to take the motor out, but I can't see having to do that. Can anyone tell me how to fix myself. My drivers side floorboard fills with water.
Can u fix this ac drain problem yourself? on 2003 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2003 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mitchell, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($72 - 116) in Burden, KS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - 632) in Ogden, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Palmyra, TN
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,673 - 1,986) in Kinde, MI
- Brake Fluid Level Warning Indicator Switch Replacement ($45 - 56) in Moody, TX