I took it to shop and they don't normally work on ac..they said u had to take the motor out, but I can't see having to do that. Can anyone tell me how to fix myself. My drivers side floorboard fills with water.
Can u fix this ac drain problem yourself? on 2003 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- stalls while driving side roads or hwy speeds. check engine light intermittently
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow