I'm not sure on this car :(
Can u do a crankshaft relearn on a 2000 pathfinder??? on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerOctober 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,026 - $1,410) in Lake City, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($335 - $439) in East Freetown, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($965 - $1,085) in Morgan, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($220 - $273) in Humeston, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - $218) in Ganado, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($529 - $719) in Wales, ND