i had a blowout on the rear passenger side and did alot of damage i have replaced the bent and broken parts.
can this car be align at the rear end? on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C220
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 27, 2012
it depends on what needs to be aligned.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C220 Questions
1996 Mercedes-Benz C220 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,312 - 1,658) in Liscomb, IA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($606 - 847) in Gallant, AL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Sinclairville, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($343 - 412) in Lyon, MS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($261 - 325) in Brainerd, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($518 - 542) in Calhoun, LA