i had a blowout on the rear passenger side and did alot of damage i have replaced the bent and broken parts.
can this car be align at the rear end? on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C220
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 27, 2012
it depends on what needs to be aligned.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C220 Questions
1996 Mercedes-Benz C220 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($558 - 674) in Liscomb, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Gallant, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($406 - 587) in Sinclairville, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Lyon, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Brainerd, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($430 - 555) in Calhoun, LA