it is a two piece driveshaft
can the u-joint or joints on a 1987 528E BMW be changed by a DIYer at home ? on 1990 BMW 525i
1 answerMarch 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.