I think it is going bad. I had this problem on another vehicle. The car sounds like a plane taking off and it started all of a sudden after the car had trouble getting into reverse. It is switching gears okay with no slips.
Can the torque converter be unplugged and if so where is the plug? on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Havana, IL
- Starter Replacement ($217 - $285) in Clanton, AL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - $302) in Redfield, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($228 - $267) in Ubly, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - $40) in Green Camp, OH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Lantry, SD