I think it is going bad. I had this problem on another vehicle. The car sounds like a plane taking off and it started all of a sudden after the car had trouble getting into reverse. It is switching gears okay with no slips.
Can the torque converter be unplugged and if so where is the plug? on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - 395) in Havana, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 310) in Clanton, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($266 - 341) in Redfield, KS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($316 - 422) in Ubly, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 64) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($254 - 445) in Lantry, SD