The speedometer still works okay. The trip meter failed first and then a few months later the odometer failed.
Can the plastic gears be replaced if a 1991 Crown Vic odometer/trip meter fail on 1991 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
1991 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($212 - 325) in Hutchinson, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 353) in Imboden, AR
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($548 - 624) in Winfield, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leola, SD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Sister Bay, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($164 - 188) in Danevang, TX