The horn stopped working, checked the fuse box, seen one fuse that was blown and replaced it. Now I had no owner's manual or any reference to go by for checking the fuses. So I just pulled one out at a time and checked them. After not fixing the one problem I had, a second problem came up. The jeep will not start. I tried too many times to get it to start. You can turn the key and all it will do is crank. I took it to a garage over 2 months ago. The mechanic sent me a pic of the fuse box and showed me what he thought was the issue. I know nothing about jeeps other then keeping gas in it and doing regular oil changes. If it is not clear by now I am a female.
Can the pcm fuse keep the jeep from starting? on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.