The horn stopped working, checked the fuse box, seen one fuse that was blown and replaced it. Now I had no owner's manual or any reference to go by for checking the fuses. So I just pulled one out at a time and checked them. After not fixing the one problem I had, a second problem came up. The jeep will not start. I tried too many times to get it to start. You can turn the key and all it will do is crank. I took it to a garage over 2 months ago. The mechanic sent me a pic of the fuse box and showed me what he thought was the issue. I know nothing about jeeps other then keeping gas in it and doing regular oil changes. If it is not clear by now I am a female.
Can the pcm fuse keep the jeep from starting? on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Asked by for the 1998 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1998 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - $125) in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($255 - $388) in Vernon Center, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($709 - $905) in Horseshoe Bay, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - $70) in Paden City, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($135 - $192) in Coaldale, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Morgantown, KY