The horn stopped working, checked the fuse box, seen one fuse that was blown and replaced it. Now I had no owner's manual or any reference to go by for checking the fuses. So I just pulled one out at a time and checked them. After not fixing the one problem I had, a second problem came up. The jeep will not start. I tried too many times to get it to start. You can turn the key and all it will do is crank. I took it to a garage over 2 months ago. The mechanic sent me a pic of the fuse box and showed me what he thought was the issue. I know nothing about jeeps other then keeping gas in it and doing regular oil changes. If it is not clear by now I am a female.
Can the pcm fuse keep the jeep from starting? on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!