Do you have to remove transmission to replace the oil pump seal like you do when replacing the rear engine seal? I have a severe oil leak that is blowing oil under the entire truck underside. I believe it to be the oil pump seal and not the real engine seal.
Can the oil pump seal be replaced without removing transmission? on 2001 GMC Sierra 3500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 3500 Questions
- I had to replace steering column with new key now i get no fuel at all
- how to replace rear rotor on dually
- Why does my motor not shift before it sounds like its revved too high?
- My 05 GMC 3500 heat and ac fan only works on the first 3 settings not the
- Every time I turn the ignition off and back on all the readings will reset