Where is the motor located and how is it removed?
Can the motor in the sliding door be taken out and rewound? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
- How do you fix error code C1100 in a Toyota Sienna?
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Cabery, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 528) in Gause, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summerdale, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($337 - 1,468) in Gasport, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($264 - 374) in Alexandria, NE