Where is the motor located and how is it removed?
Can the motor in the sliding door be taken out and rewound? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
- How do you fix error code C1100 in a Toyota Sienna?
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Cabery, IL
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Gause, TX
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($156 - 197) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Summerdale, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($487 - 719) in Gasport, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Alexandria, NE