I have experienced the consequences of the hybrid inverter issue which may have cost me 2 unnecessary battery replacements on a car that had only 20K mileage since purchase. When I took it into the dealer, the response was a new battery on both occassions. Does Toyota plan to reimburse for these unnecessary expense?
Can the hybrid inverter recall affect battery life of Lexus 400H? on 2006 Lexus RX400h
Asked by for the 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- My doors and sunroof unlock when it rains.
- what could make my ac cut out while driving ? works fine at first.
- MILES 105000 DRIVE HIGH TRAFFIC BATTERY GOES DOWN RECHARGES FULL TRAFFIC OVER ?
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - $713) in West Medford, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - $106) in Carlyle, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,971 - $2,477) in Mulberry, IN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($211 - $354) in Sonoita, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($211 - $267) in Capron, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($568 - $627) in Elliottsburg, PA