I have experienced the consequences of the hybrid inverter issue which may have cost me 2 unnecessary battery replacements on a car that had only 20K mileage since purchase. When I took it into the dealer, the response was a new battery on both occassions. Does Toyota plan to reimburse for these unnecessary expense?
Can the hybrid inverter recall affect battery life of Lexus 400H? on 2006 Lexus RX400h
Asked by for the 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- what could make my ac cut out while driving ? works fine at first.
- MILES 105000 DRIVE HIGH TRAFFIC BATTERY GOES DOWN RECHARGES FULL TRAFFIC OVER ?
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($231 - $298) in West Medford, MA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carlyle, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($239 - $314) in Mulberry, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($515 - $808) in Sonoita, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($510 - $601) in Capron, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($59 - $64) in Elliottsburg, PA