I have experienced the consequences of the hybrid inverter issue which may have cost me 2 unnecessary battery replacements on a car that had only 20K mileage since purchase. When I took it into the dealer, the response was a new battery on both occassions. Does Toyota plan to reimburse for these unnecessary expense?
Can the hybrid inverter recall affect battery life of Lexus 400H? on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,003 - 1,354) in West Medford, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Carlyle, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mulberry, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($199 - 304) in Sonoita, AZ
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Capron, VA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($310 - 376) in Elliottsburg, PA