Can the flex pipe be replaced separately to an existing Cat. Conv.? on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
I have been told that the two parts are issued new as one permanent part....I do not believe this and wish to confirm that the flex pipe can be replaced to an existing cat.conv.
(2) Answers
| |
A factory replacement or aftermarket part may require both parts or you can check with exhaust shops in your area. They might be able to cut and weld a universal flex in.
Qualified Local Volkswagen Shops
Qualified Volkswagen Shops For This Repair