I am being told my truck was assembled in Cali or out west. IT supposedly has a different emissions system and well it is fouled up. Loses engine power and you can hear it rattle. The cost is about 1000. I want to know can I take it off and not replace it? If not is there a cheaper way. I am in South Carolina and have none of the laws to worry about.
Can the emmisons system on a s10 zr5 cew cab 4x4 be replace. on 2004 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2004 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Alleyton, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($237 - 306) in Maricopa, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Wakefield, KS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clifford, MI
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($104 - 115) in Lower Salem, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 291) in Santa Monica, CA