My abs light is on and I notice that the truck makes a knocking sound when I turn from a stopped position The noise sounds like it is coming from the rear end but I'm not sure
Can the abs system efffect the performance of the vehicle when turning ? on 2006 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2006 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($171 - 312) in Middlefield, MA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Oakman, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 60) in Hemet, CA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Winfield, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Roark, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ashland, VA