Can someone tell wheres the EGR pressure sensor on a 1998 ford mustang? on 1998 Ford Mustang GT

the engine light came on....and its smells like smoke....

Asked by for the 1998 Ford Mustang GT
I think you need to look on your gas tank for the fuel tank pressure sensor. I found nothing on and EGR pressure sensor. After reading this I think it might just have another name which is a common problem when trying to locate parts for cars. Everyone calls it something different. hope this helps.