on start trans goes up in normal way. when car slows down it goes into a lower gear and then remains there. i must either stop and restart engine or ride in neutral and restart engine to get back into regular gear shifting. happens often. help!!!
can someone help with trans problem on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
Asked by for the 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Blinkers and emergency flashers don't work
- I am having a cold start issue first thing in the morning only.
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($249 - $441) in West Rockport, ME
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - $372) in Bondurant, WY
- Water Pump Replacement ($417 - $557) in Morrisville, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Yardley, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($273 - $301) in Newkirk, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($150 - $180) in Pilot Knob, MO