on start trans goes up in normal way. when car slows down it goes into a lower gear and then remains there. i must either stop and restart engine or ride in neutral and restart engine to get back into regular gear shifting. happens often. help!!!
can someone help with trans problem on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 114) in West Rockport, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($87 - 118) in Bondurant, WY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($289 - 534) in Morrisville, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Yardley, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($151 - 161) in Newkirk, NM
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($510 - 607) in Pilot Knob, MO