My rear wheel bearings went out and I already put the new ones back in the rotor but there is a peace that is stuck that rotates where the rotor connects preventing me from being able to put the rotor back on. WHAT DO I DO??
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON FIXING MY REAR WHEEL BEARING THAT WENT OUT?? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Lewisburg, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - 373) in Willow City, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockville, UT
- 112,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Branch, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($163 - 217) in Cadogan, PA