My rear wheel bearings went out and I already put the new ones back in the rotor but there is a peace that is stuck that rotates where the rotor connects preventing me from being able to put the rotor back on. WHAT DO I DO??
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON FIXING MY REAR WHEEL BEARING THAT WENT OUT?? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?