My rear wheel bearings went out and I already put the new ones back in the rotor but there is a peace that is stuck that rotates where the rotor connects preventing me from being able to put the rotor back on. WHAT DO I DO??
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON FIXING MY REAR WHEEL BEARING THAT WENT OUT?? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?