My rear wheel bearings went out and I already put the new ones back in the rotor but there is a peace that is stuck that rotates where the rotor connects preventing me from being able to put the rotor back on. WHAT DO I DO??
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON FIXING MY REAR WHEEL BEARING THAT WENT OUT?? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Lewisburg, OH
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 557) in Willow City, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Rockville, UT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Branch, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 116) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($152 - 304) in Cadogan, PA