i am replacing a faulty alternator.
can someome explain the easiest way to remove the alternator?
on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alpha, IL
- 16,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Hobe Sound, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($419 - 516) in Oglesby, TX
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Putnam Hall, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($427 - 517) in Delaware, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 70) in Kanona, NY