The service engine soon light came on in my Grand Am. I look it to Advance Auto to have it checked. The guy said it was an ERS leak. I can't find any info on this anywhere. I would like to know what to expect when I take it to the garage for repair. What they need to do, price range, and how long it will be down. He didn't give me the diagnostic code. Thanks.
Can some please explain what an ERS leak is and what repair costs? on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Harrison, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($266 - 438) in Bland, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mound, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Mancos, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Bluefield, WV
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Granger, MO