The service engine soon light came on in my Grand Am. I look it to Advance Auto to have it checked. The guy said it was an ERS leak. I can't find any info on this anywhere. I would like to know what to expect when I take it to the garage for repair. What they need to do, price range, and how long it will be down. He didn't give me the diagnostic code. Thanks.
Can some please explain what an ERS leak is and what repair costs? on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Harrison, MI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 399) in Bland, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($128 - 170) in Mound, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Mancos, CO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bluefield, WV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($122 - 259) in Granger, MO