ROTORS WERE RESURFACED. I WANT TO KNOW IF I WAS A DUMMY BY NOT GETTING NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS SINCE MY MECHANIC TOLD ME BRAKES WERE GOOD BUT ROTORS NEEDED TO BE RESURFACED. I PAID 115 EACH FRONT AND BACK TO GET THIS DONE . HELP SHOULD THIS BE OK OR DO I TAKE IT BACK AND GET IT DONE RIGHT? IT WAS DONE AT THE DEALERS.
CAN ROTORS NEED RESURFACING IF BRAKES ARE STILL GOOD on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2006 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Wilsey, KS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($412 - $1,034) in Novi, MI
- Starter Replacement ($332 - $552) in Canton, MA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Eloy, AZ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - $201) in Arcadia, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($204 - $230) in Round Mountain, TX