Last summer I had the clutch replaced in my M5. A couple months later the car just refused to go into gear one day. When I towed it to service they said the transmission was nearly empty (~2 liters low) so the car automatically stopped to protect it. I am looking for an opinion as to whether replacing the clutch could be connected to the leak. Thanks very much.
Can replacing the clutch in an M5(if done poorly) result in a transmission leak? on 2006 BMW M5
Asked by for the 2006 BMW M5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW M5 Questions
- While driving the engine failure light went on and it went into safety mode it r
- Is it possible for my catalytic converters to go bad on my M5
- I'm thinking about buying a m5 the guy says the all dash warning light lights up
- Is there a way to repair an SMG hydraulic unit instead of having to replace It?
2006 BMW M5 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($224 - $289) in Saint Elmo, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($527 - $671) in Crowheart, WY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($683 - $823) in Wooster, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($593 - $711) in Pena Blanca, NM
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($110 - $134) in Shortt Gap, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($323 - $410) in Emery, SD