My 2009 GL550 had its power steering control head replaced last week. Two days later the power steering went out. The dealership has said that the power steering rack now needs replaced. He stated that replacing the one lead to the other. Did the technician diagnosis the problem wrong?
Can replacing power steering control head, cause the power steering rack to leak on 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Problems(2)
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Repair Estimates
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Q&A(6)
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Recalls(2)
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Shops
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL550 Questions
- What to do when battery light comes on, ut stays off after restarted.
- Front headlight stuck sideways "active headlamps inoperable"
- Where is the coolant sensor located?
- my vehicle will not shut off, air, interior lights and headlights stay on
- The front air suspension is collapsing after the vehicle sits up, whats wrong?
2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($579 - 958) in Washington, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($658 - 778) in Fayetteville, AR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Buda, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($123 - 218) in Naper, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brooks, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($311 - 344) in Collegedale, TN