I just had all of my ignition coils replaced. Afterward I began to smell what seemed to be burning oil while driving. The smell stopped and now there is a ticking noise coming from the engine. Could having the coils replaced have caused damage to the valve gasket cover resulting in the ticking noise suddenly starting?
Can replacing all ignition coils cause engine ticking noise? on 2006 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2006 BMW 330i Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($321 - 414) in Pewaukee, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($619 - 880) in Cochiti Lake, NM
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Peru, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Eastern, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 242) in Healy, AK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Louvale, GA