Damaged Control Module
Can programming a new key fob cause damage to my electrical system/ BCM. Dealer on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in Lindsay, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Humboldt, KS
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($324 - 477) in Johns Island, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($376 - 656) in Parmelee, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($116 - 127) in Pearlington, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($192 - 210) in Sandstone, WV