I was putting my car into Reverse (R) and it did not move so I put some gas. It jerked and went into R. It shifts into P, D, R smoothly but I can not shift into 1 or 2. The transmission fluid looks okay and there does not seem to be any leaking.
Can not shift into 1 or 2 on 2003 Honda CR-V
3 answersJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?