I was putting my car into Reverse (R) and it did not move so I put some gas. It jerked and went into R. It shifts into P, D, R smoothly but I can not shift into 1 or 2. The transmission fluid looks okay and there does not seem to be any leaking.
Can not shift into 1 or 2 on 2003 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?