I have tried the torx security and it just don't fit
can not figure out what kind of screws that hold the mass air flow sensor on. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Barboursville, VA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Mansfield, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 215) in Northport, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($216 - 760) in Issaquah, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($551 - 594) in Rosalie, NE