I have removed and either replaced or bench tested every component on my EGR systems. Including taking my intake manifold out and cleansing all carbon out of it and the EGR port and removing and testing my VSV. Someone told me that it could be the catalytic converter, and at $500+ just for the part I want to be absolutely certain that I didnt miss anything. I
Can my Catalytic Converter cause "Insufficient Flow" code P0401? on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy