i have found a good used condition of 95-00 ls 400 drive shaft set at my local store. i have floor vibration during my 80 km/hr run, i check it and found my drive shaft was flex little bit because my center bearing broke during my high speed highway run.
Can i use/swap 95-00 ls400 front and rear driveshaft to my 93 ls400? on 1993 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure
- Need repair on ragtop model not convertable....need reasonable rates
- Car is throwing code p0770 for the tranny. What is the lowest cost opinion and the best opinion to do. I don't want to replace the tranny but if that's the best why I understand?
- I know that it could be several things such as the 02 sensors, the fuel injection, the exhaust gaskets . where do I start?