i have found a good used condition of 95-00 ls 400 drive shaft set at my local store. i have floor vibration during my 80 km/hr run, i check it and found my drive shaft was flex little bit because my center bearing broke during my high speed highway run.
Can i use/swap 95-00 ls400 front and rear driveshaft to my 93 ls400? on 1993 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off