i was wondering if 2001 rotors will work on my 1995 cadillac? Also my service ride control light stays on and someone said it could be because I need to replace the struts in the front because it sounds like the front end is going to fall apart when i drive it especially when I hit the slighest bump.
can I use other year parts for my 1995 cadillac on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 106) in Warrensville, NC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in DeSoto, IL
- Starter Replacement ($442 - 698) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in West Memphis, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Hillsboro, OR