i was wondering if 2001 rotors will work on my 1995 cadillac? Also my service ride control light stays on and someone said it could be because I need to replace the struts in the front because it sounds like the front end is going to fall apart when i drive it especially when I hit the slighest bump.
can I use other year parts for my 1995 cadillac on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Warrensville, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($166 - 237) in DeSoto, IL
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($670 - 1,272) in West Memphis, AR
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hillsboro, OR