the manifold seems to be resting on the axel so I am wondering maybe I cant use this type of manifold on a 96:(
can I use a pacesetter exhaust manifold on my 96 jeep Cherokee? doesn't fit? on 1996 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!