the manifold seems to be resting on the axel so I am wondering maybe I cant use this type of manifold on a 96:(
can I use a pacesetter exhaust manifold on my 96 jeep Cherokee? doesn't fit? on 1996 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.