can I tow a Catera Cadillac? on 1997 Cadillac Catera
3 answersApril 09, 2010
2 answersMay 02, 2010
1 answerMay 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Tucson, AZ
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 86) in Campbell, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 392) in Klondike, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fontana, CA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($125 - 138) in East Bend, NC
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,080 - 1,254) in Lena, IL