2000 GMC Yukon Denali Q&A

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Question: can i take my transfer case out of my truck and bypass it

my car started making a loud noise underneath my truck an was told it was my transfer case need help fast part is too high -
Answer 1
no you must repl with dealer unit or rebuilt unit. ck on line prices but purchase in your local area in case there is warrnty issues. approx cost 2500.00 -
Answer 2
or buy a RWD transmission for $1500 -