THE AIR CONDITIONER IS TURNED OFF, HOWEVER IT STILL MAKES A LOT OF NOISE. IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN STILL DRIVE MY CAR AS LONG AS I KEEP THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR THIS PROBLEM?
CAN I STILL DRIVE WITH THE AC NOISE PROBLEM UNREPAIRD on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - 272) in Calvert, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($927 - 1,122) in Hueysville, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 175) in Walhonding, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 241) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($35 - 61) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($522 - 3,073) in Corsicana, TX