THE AIR CONDITIONER IS TURNED OFF, HOWEVER IT STILL MAKES A LOT OF NOISE. IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN STILL DRIVE MY CAR AS LONG AS I KEEP THE AIR CONDITIONER OFF? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR THIS PROBLEM?
CAN I STILL DRIVE WITH THE AC NOISE PROBLEM UNREPAIRD on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Calvert, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hueysville, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($189 - 233) in Walhonding, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($322 - 520) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($680 - 762) in Corsicana, TX