I checked fuel pump.battery, the firing order and everything was working fine.
can I start my car even if theft sensor is working incorrectly. what can I do? on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($129 - 225) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Kennard, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Uriah, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - 275) in Mc Cool, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($325 - 525) in Alvord, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Rock City Falls, NY