I checked fuel pump.battery, the firing order and everything was working fine.
can I start my car even if theft sensor is working incorrectly. what can I do? on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Kennard, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 420) in Uriah, AL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mc Cool, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($110 - 132) in Alvord, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($618 - 782) in Rock City Falls, NY