Service Ride Control light just popped on week or so ago. I do not hear the compressor kick on when vehicle is first started like it normally did. Any chance this could be a simple fuse problem? Our purchasing dealer was one that was closed by GM, now closest is 30 miles away.
Can I service the ride control compressor myself? Where is access? on 2006 GMC Yukon XL Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
- Replacing the rear window hatch button Is there a schematic to find this
- Steering wheel blockage issue when vehicle is cold or when making a u turn
- had to unlock door with key and found no power to vehicle at all inside either
- The passenger side mirror no longer folds in electronically. What is the likely cause and more importantly, repair solution?
- Do you have replace the whole transmissions when the truck isnt going into any gear