My car is running rough and it will heat up to the H and then shoot back down and constantly go up and down. I've had all hoses checked and it is sucking down Antifreeze. I disconnected the MAF and it ran at about 1000 RPMs, before it was at 500. I am going to get this fixed in hte next few days. Will I be okay to just run it without the sensor attached?
Can I run my car without the MAFS attached? on 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?
- my dash is gone crazy. at a dead stop it will say i am going 40,other times it dont regester nothing, not fuel speed milage nothing, and the check engine light will come on when this happens, what do i need to look for to get it fixed?