Someone recently stole the entire piece of mirror glass out of the housing, leaving the adjusters intact, and an empty socket where (I presume) the fixed pivot ball on the back of a new one would fit. So it looks like it is more or less a pop-in replacement. But all I find are instructions for gluing a new piece over the remnants of the old one (there are no remnants) or the backing plate (it is gone also). But the housing and the power adjuster all work fine. Anyone know where or how I can get a replacement, with, if necessary, the backing plate?
Can I replace the glass (only) in my passenger side mirror? on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Granby, CT
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 143) in Tallassee, TN
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Columbus, MI
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($137 - 302) in Truro, IA
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($279 - 355) in Trivoli, IL