strange whinning sound which I can feel in steering column when brake pressed and almost stopped. mpg gauge is moving to the 0 position. Dealer says that the problem is mpg gauge. Can this be replaced by itself or do I need to replace the entire instrument panel?
Can I replace only the mpg gauge on the instrument panel or need entire panel? on 1995 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- Under the hood driver side
- How do I turn down the idle of it idling to high at start
- My ignition key would occasionally turn freely without catching
- When driving, the area around the accelerator heats up..what do you think is the problem? Also, previously my power steering was very hard, i replaced the steering rack but there is no significant change.
- Green fluid in backlight switch hole?