strange whinning sound which I can feel in steering column when brake pressed and almost stopped. mpg gauge is moving to the 0 position. Dealer says that the problem is mpg gauge. Can this be replaced by itself or do I need to replace the entire instrument panel?
Can I replace only the mpg gauge on the instrument panel or need entire panel? on 1995 BMW 318i
Asked by for the 1995 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- INSTRUCTION FOR CHARGING OR REPLACING THE BATTERY
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
1995 BMW 318i Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Brodnax, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($296 - 371) in Tempe, AZ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($211 - 360) in Franklin Springs, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Fairview Heights, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Montoursville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($37 - 46) in Marshall, CA