While servicing my 09 pilot with 54k miles, at local dealership, I was told my front compliance bushings need replacing. The quote is $780 is this a fair price? Also, is this a design flaw which will resurface every 50K miles? I am very disappointed with Honda at this point.
Can I replace my front compliance bushings for less than $780? on 2009 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($428 - $570) in Winfield, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - $319) in Sydney, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - $268) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - $267) in Dennis, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($964 - $1,028) in Groveland, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($85 - $145) in South Colby, WA