While servicing my 09 pilot with 54k miles, at local dealership, I was told my front compliance bushings need replacing. The quote is $780 is this a fair price? Also, is this a design flaw which will resurface every 50K miles? I am very disappointed with Honda at this point.
Can I replace my front compliance bushings for less than $780? on 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile