While servicing my 09 pilot with 54k miles, at local dealership, I was told my front compliance bushings need replacing. The quote is $780 is this a fair price? Also, is this a design flaw which will resurface every 50K miles? I am very disappointed with Honda at this point.
Can I replace my front compliance bushings for less than $780? on 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($103 - $142) in Winfield, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($226 - $296) in Sydney, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - $212) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($373 - $705) in Dennis, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($410 - $860) in Groveland, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($299 - $346) in South Colby, WA