While servicing my 09 pilot with 54k miles, at local dealership, I was told my front compliance bushings need replacing. The quote is $780 is this a fair price? Also, is this a design flaw which will resurface every 50K miles? I am very disappointed with Honda at this point.
Can I replace my front compliance bushings for less than $780? on 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($231 - 312) in Winfield, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($226 - 296) in Sydney, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,030 - 1,166) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($213 - 302) in Dennis, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($773 - 828) in Groveland, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($371 - 427) in South Colby, WA