I have been offered a 1991 auto transmission so just wanted to know is it compatable with my car?
Can I replace my 1993 auto trans with one from a 1991? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1993 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 571) in Iron Ridge, WI
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Lane, KS
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Chittenango, NY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Brake Pads Replacement ($183 - 234) in Duxbury, MA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($319 - 366) in Paxton, MA