I have a 2007 Toyota sienna 3.5l. I get a massive plume of blue smoke when I start it in the morning and occasionally on acceleration. I'm thinking valve stem seals but I've heard you have to drop the power train out from underneath to remove the timing chain. Can the heads be pulled without dropping the engine out?
Can I remove the cylinder heads on a 3.5l in the vehicle? on 2007 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- how does the igniter affect each cyl reason i have a miss fire in bank 2
- AWD & TRAC lite on, NO Cruise, rad fans on constant, all at once. what to do ?
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?