I have a 2007 Toyota sienna 3.5l. I get a massive plume of blue smoke when I start it in the morning and occasionally on acceleration. I'm thinking valve stem seals but I've heard you have to drop the power train out from underneath to remove the timing chain. Can the heads be pulled without dropping the engine out?
Can I remove the cylinder heads on a 3.5l in the vehicle? on 2007 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2007 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2007 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($812 - $1,276) in Fort Valley, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Belleville, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - $270) in Ecorse, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($542 - $2,208) in Smithville, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cabin John, MD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - $459) in Midwest, WY