I have a 2007 Toyota sienna 3.5l. I get a massive plume of blue smoke when I start it in the morning and occasionally on acceleration. I'm thinking valve stem seals but I've heard you have to drop the power train out from underneath to remove the timing chain. Can the heads be pulled without dropping the engine out?
Can I remove the cylinder heads on a 3.5l in the vehicle? on 2007 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2007 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fort Valley, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($342 - $573) in Belleville, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($337 - $428) in Ecorse, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($440 - $547) in Smithville, OK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($122 - $152) in Cabin John, MD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - $84) in Midwest, WY