I have a 2007 Toyota sienna 3.5l. I get a massive plume of blue smoke when I start it in the morning and occasionally on acceleration. I'm thinking valve stem seals but I've heard you have to drop the power train out from underneath to remove the timing chain. Can the heads be pulled without dropping the engine out?
Can I remove the cylinder heads on a 3.5l in the vehicle? on 2007 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2007 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($336 - 482) in Fort Valley, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($365 - 763) in Belleville, AR
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 135) in Ecorse, MI
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - 224) in Smithville, OK
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cabin John, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($714 - 1,572) in Midwest, WY