i never had my tranmission fluid change, now my car will go in gear but will bearly move foward. i wanted to check my fluid level but the dipstick seems tobe seald.I also had some other work done to it.at one time i could not put gas in with out it blowing back out. it was like a kind of back pressure.But i know that has nothing to do with my problem now.I need help!
can i put transmission fluid in my e430 or do i have to take it to a dealership. on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
Asked by for the 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- The first time I tried using the A/C, there was no electricity to comp. Fuse OK
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wake Island, HI
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,292 - $3,331) in Dornsife, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,439 - $3,531) in Houston, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Nekoma, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,015 - $2,007) in Pierce, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,004 - $1,637) in Osceola Mills, PA