i never had my tranmission fluid change, now my car will go in gear but will bearly move foward. i wanted to check my fluid level but the dipstick seems tobe seald.I also had some other work done to it.at one time i could not put gas in with out it blowing back out. it was like a kind of back pressure.But i know that has nothing to do with my problem now.I need help!
can i put transmission fluid in my e430 or do i have to take it to a dealership. on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- All the buttons on the steering wheel stopped working. Which computer controls
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- driver door wont open from outside, but will from inside.
- What causes gears not to shift when I put car into drive ?