The motor of the 1995 is in good condition and the 1997 motor is broken and need to be replaced.
Can I put a 1995 motor to a 1997 car both Toyota Camry? on 1997 Toyota Camry
1 answer 2 comments
YES THEY SHOULD FIT IF ITS THE SAME MOTOR. VERY EASY JOB DEPENDING ON YOUR ABILITIES
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Mound City, SD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($205 - 414) in Hannacroix, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Elton, LA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hanson, MA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($114 - 178) in Hagerman, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($574 - 684) in Ashland, NH