car drives fine but it leaks a lot of power steering fluid. can I just change the seals or do I have to change the gear box?
can I just change seals in the steering gear box on 1999 Ford Taurus
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order