car drives fine but it leaks a lot of power steering fluid. can I just change the seals or do I have to change the gear box?
can I just change seals in the steering gear box on 1999 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1999 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 210) in Blountsville, AL
- 85,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Venice, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($229 - 347) in Midland, OR
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Finley, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($220 - 356) in Filer, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 860) in Sand Springs, OK