I want to repair a 2004 BMW 745 Li that has front end damage. I have a "clip" (front nose) from a 2002 745 i that only has park assist--no adaptive light cont, no adaptive cruise. The 2004 LI had all three. Will it connect okay? Will the computer be confused?
Can I install a replacement front end that doesn't have all the features? on 2004 BMW 745Li
Asked by for the 2004 BMW 745Li
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by freshapple ,
March 16, 2012
The car should run and drive, but don't expect the light cont, or adaptive cruise to work.
This week's top 10
2004 BMW 745Li Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($863 - $1,063) in Benton, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($618 - $1,258) in Keithsburg, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($500 - $651) in Bradfordsville, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($593 - $906) in Heron, MT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,002 - $1,082) in Graham, AL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($657 - $788) in Broadus, MT