I just changed thermostat and sensor for engine light being on. Are the engine light and cycle tests related in this case. Car runs fine and getting 29 mpg highway/ 20 mpg city.
Can I get a waiver for drive cycle tests not clearing? How can I get inspection? on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenville, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 268) in Axtell, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($247 - 564) in Tony, WI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Braggs, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 335) in Barney, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 1,134) in Switchback, WV