I just changed thermostat and sensor for engine light being on. Are the engine light and cycle tests related in this case. Car runs fine and getting 29 mpg highway/ 20 mpg city.
Can I get a waiver for drive cycle tests not clearing? How can I get inspection? on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end